Aluminium composite panels are in use by architects and builders all over the world and their popularity is also rising. Tens of varieties of these composite panels are now available in the market. One popular type amongst those is the PVDF Coated Aluminium Composite Panel.
PVDF is the abbreviated form of Polyvinylidene Flouride, which is also referred to as PVF2. This polymer is from the fluorocarbon polymer family. Polymers from this group are known for their high thermal stability and superb chemical resistance.
PVDF coatings reduce energy usage and costs. They remain attractive longer than many other common coatings. They are better able to resist the harsh environmental forces. PVDF coating has the ability to self extinguish a small fire and it generates less smoke in the event of a fire.
PVDF Coated Aluminium Composite Panels are fireproof, antistatic and anti-bacteria, just like the other composite panels. These too are made using high grade aluminium alloy and plastic. The back of the panel is non-corrosive aluminium. They are finding use in kitchens, interior decoration and even in commercial establishments. Like other composite panels, these composite panels too come in various widths, thicknesses and lengths.
PVDF Coated Aluminium Composite Panels are also very economic, durable, aesthetically superb, easy to install, light weight, easy to cut, groove and bend, fireproof and eco-friendly like other aluminium composite panels. They score over others in respect of the following features:
- Superb chemical resistance – For locations where there is a risk of exposure of the panels to any chemicals for any reasons whatsoever, these panels are an ideal choice.
- Elegance– These look very elegant and impressive.
- Superior impact resistance– These panels have a superior impact resistance.
- Surface flatness– The panels have a unique surface flatness.
- Sound insulation– The panels have the advantage of sound insulation.
- Heat insulation– This is particularly beneficial in hot weather and humid conditions.
- Weatherproofing– Weatherproofing gives a longer life to the panels.
- Fire resistance – These composite panels come in different colors in the wooden finish.
PVDF coated aluminium composite panels find wide applications at docks, airports, railway stations, hotels, metros, factories, filling stations, roadside kiosks, traffic sentry boxes, trains, decoration pillars, ships, automobiles, carriages, internal walls, compartments and ceilings. These easy to clean and low maintenance panels are fast becoming the choice of builders and architects for use in chemical manufacturing units and other buildings where there is a high risk of fire.