The popularity of aluminium composite panels for use in homes, business houses and various other buildings is on the rise. A large variety of such panels is now available in the market. However, there are some people around who have a distinct liking for wood and wooden designs in different hues. They would any day prefer to have a sturdy and long lasting wall or partition etc. but will very much like it to have a wooden finish. So is their fascination for the aesthetic looks which a wooden polished surface has!
Keeping the above in mind, manufacturers of aluminium composite panels also introduced the Wooden Aluminium Composite Panels. These panels are fireproof, antistatic and anti-bacteria, just like the other composite panels. These too are made using high grade aluminium alloy and plastic. The back of the panel is non-corrosive aluminium.
These wooden finish composite panels have a PE core bonded between two aluminium sheets and the front is in patterns that imitate wood. These composite panels give a different touch to the elegance of the place. They are finding use in kitchens, interior decoration and even in commercial establishments. Some manufacturers even offer you the facility of custom made wooden finish aluminium composite panels in colors of your choice. Like other composite panels, these composite panels too come in various widths, thicknesses and lengths.
Wooden finish aluminium composite panels are also very economic, durable, aesthetically superb, easy to install, light weight, easy to cut, groove and bend, fireproof and eco-friendly like other aluminium composite panels. They score over others in respect of the following features:
- Typical wooden finish – For people who have a special liking for wood or wooden finish, this feature alone will make all the difference.
- Elegance– The typical wooden finish does add to the elegant look of your premises..
- Superior impact resistance– These wooden finish panels have a superior impact resistance.
- Surface flatness– These panels have a unique surface flatness.
- Sound insulation– These panels have the advantage of sound insulation.
- Heat insulation– This is particularly beneficial in hot weather and humid conditions.
- Acid resistance– These wooden finish panels are acid resistant.
- Weatherproofing– Weatherproofing gives a longer life to the panels.
- Alkali resistance– Protects against the normal wear and tear.
- Coloring– These composite panels come in different colors in the wooden finish.
Wooden finish aluminium composite panels can be used almost anywhere, just like the other composite panels.