Aluminium Composite Panels find a widespread acceptance in the construction and interior decoration industries due to their various applications. PE Coated Aluminium Composite Panels are a definite improvement over the simple ones. These panels are also used for decorating the external as well as the internal walls. These panels are made fireproof, anti-bacteria and antistatic for various uses. PE coated aluminium composite panels are also made using high grade aluminium alloy and plastic.
In a PE Coated Aluminium Composite Panel, two sheets of corrosion resistant aluminium are permanently bonded to polyethylene core material. It has superb flexibility and it provides sound insulation. It is popular with interior decorators and is also widely used in commercial establishments the world over. It also finds wide usage in advertising boards.
PE Coated Aluminium Composite Panels come in various widths, thicknesses and lengths. They come in matt and gross series, depending upon the grossness of the PE coating. These panels are weather resistant for 8–10 years.
PE coated aluminium composite panels are very durable, economic, aesthetically superb, light weight, easy to install, easy to cut, bend and groove, fireproof and eco-friendly like aluminium composite panels. However, they score over the latter in terms of the following attributes:
- Strength– They are sturdier than plain aluminium composite sheets with little difference in weight and price.
- Rigidity– The PE coating imparts more rigidity to these panels.
- Impact resistance– The PE coating increases the impact resistance of these panels.
- Surface flatness– The coating renders more flatness to the surface of the panels.
- Sound insulation– This is a definite advantage at most places where these panels are used.
- Heat insulation– This is particularly beneficial in hot and humid conditions.
- Acid resistance– A protection which is very much welcome at the clients’ end.
- Weatherproofing– This gives a longer life to the panels.
- Alkali resistance– Protects against the normal wear and tear.
- Uniform coloring– The PE coating imparts a uniform coloring to the surface.
PE coated aluminium composite panels find wide applications at railway stations, airports, hotels, docks, recreation spots, metros, offices, villas, shop windows, filling stations, bookstalls, big billboards, telephone booths, roadside kiosks, furniture, traffic sentry boxes, trains, decoration pillars, ships, automobiles, carriages, kitchens, internal walls, compartments, toilets and ceilings. These easy to clean and low maintenance panels are fast becoming the first choice of builders, architects and consumers over the normal aluminium panels.